Monday, July 30, 2012

What makeup we wear on a casual summer day!

We personally find wearing makeup in the summer to be bothersome but still need some amount of coverage to conceal up that non-blessed skin we have. What do we do? Keep reading to find out!

The basics!

Moisturizer & lip balm, are a MUST!!

Now for the face, I mix a pump of my MAC Matchmaster foundation with half a pump of my daily moisturizer, which is currently the Olay sensitive skin with SPF 30 daily moisturizer. I then cover up my blemishes (yes, I have them!) with my L'Oreal true match concealer. I then go ahead and curl my eye lashes and apply my Maybelline Falsies Mascara. I do not recommend this mascara as it takes a lot of work to separate the lashes after application, however the affect it amazing. But whether that is worth the time you spend in the heat trying to separate your lashes.. is up to you!

I bronze it up with my Happy Booster Bronzer from Physicians Formula and I use my Hard Candy Blush in Sweet and Spicy on the apples of my cheeks.

For the 'oh so kissable lips', I apply my Blistex chapstick and then my Cha Cha lip stain by Benefit. I spray myself with the Bath & Body Works Peach Bellini body spray.

This was just a quick post but we'll be back with many more!

Apply sunscreen and have a blast! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment